Looking for wood stove pipes?
Wood stove pipes are an important part of any stove installation. At Flue Supplies, we offer a wide range of pipes ensuring we have just the product to suit your specific requirements.
Whether you are a builder, a developer or a homeowner doing a bit of DIY, you will appreciate the variety of options available when you buy from Flue Supplies - and you will also love the price!
Wood stove pipes: the options available
Our wood stove pipes come in a number of sizes- 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 inch diameters-so whatever size your stove requires, you will be able to easily find a solution.
You can also choose from a variety of lengths and bends so you can construct pipework for any situation. Choose from 15, 30, 45 and 90 degree bends as well as T-shaped and Y-shaped junctions. We also offer pipes with access sweeping doors.
Stove pipes are offered in various colours so you can choose a colour option to match your stove, as well as the rest of your interior. Choose from matt black, gloss black or white.
Of course, our pipes are also suitable for use with fuels other than timber. So if you use a pellet, gas, oil or multi-fuel stove, you have plenty of options to choose from.
There are a number of ways to install and correct installation is important to prevent chimney fires and to help ensure that smoke is quickly removed from the building.
The correct method of installing stove pipes will depend on the architectural features of the building, as well as whether or not there is a masonry chimney already installed. But, whatever the specific circumstances, there are some standard guidelines that every installation should follow:
- The pipe should only be used as a connecting piece between your stove or appliance and the chimney stack.
- Stove pipes should never pass through walls, ceilings, floors or windows. Other products should be used for this purpose, such as the Twin Wall Insulated flue.
- Avoid bends in your pipe if possible; the fewer bends, the better the upwards draft will be. UK Building Regulations and HETAS recommend no more than four 45 degree bends in any one system.
- When installing a wood stove pipe, remember that the taller the chimney, the better the draft will be.
- After installing, be sure to also install a chimney cowl to prevent animals and rain from entering the chimney and to further improve an upwards draft.
Get wood stove pipes from Flue Supplies
At Flue Supplies, we are a family-run business that has been supplying stove pipes and other products to UK customers for over 20 years. We work hard to provide a wide range of products, making it easy for you to get everything you need from a single source.
Ordering from us is easy. Simply choose the required item and add them to your shopping cart. When you're ready to make your purchase, you can rest assured that our site is secure and your details will remain completely safe.
Once your payment has been processed, we'll quickly send out your order, so you need not worry about any delays to your project.
If you would like to find out more about our wood stove pipes, or any of our other chimney projects, please feel free to contact us . We will be happy to answer any questions, including how to choose the right products and the correct installation methods.