Retro fitted combustion air vent for low Kilowatt stoves and fires.
Mini draught reducing internal panel disperses air evenly into the room for improved comfort.
Paint or wallpaper the mini internal panel to match room decor for discreet appearance.
HETAS Approved solid fuel appliances.
Colour: Terracotta (AC3LPTC)
3168mm2 (31.68cm2)per set.
Equivalent area tested by the BRE to BS EN 13141-1:2004
Same day dispatch if ordered before 2pm.
External Grille : 158mm (L) x 98mm (H)
Tube : 77mm (3") Diameter / 358mm Long.
Mini Lookryt Panel: 110mm (L) x 110mm (H)
Fitting the tube and external grille:
- Drill a hole using a 78mm diameter core drill.
- If necessary cut the tube to length (reducing each end of the tube equally).
- Insert the tube into the hole. Align and screw the external louvre grille and backplate into position. Tip: Save fitting time by securing the louvre grille to the backplate with a mastic sealant.
Fitting the internal Mini LookRyt® panel:
- Align and screw the Mini LookRyt® backplate to the wall using the screws provided.
- When happy with the positioning of the backplate, push fit the Mini LookRyt® face plate to finish.
- The Mini LookRyt® face plate may be painted or wallpapered to match the room décor.
Download Building Regulations Document J (effective October 2010) below
(Right click link, then select "save file as..")