5" Split Firestop Spacer 0° - 30° Powder Coated Matt Black
- Firestop Spacer to fit to the underside of your rafters where the flue comes through the ceiling.
- Galvanised Steel. It is fully welded and has CE approval.
- Powder Coated Matt Black Finish
- 0° - 30° Pitch
Twin Wall 5" Split Fire Stop Spacer 0° - 30° Matt Black
5" Split Firestop Spacer for use on vaulted ceilings where the pitch of the ceiling is between 0- 30° angle.
- Heavy Duty Galvanised Steel and has CE approval.
- All of Jeremias products have been HETAS approved, quality tested and come with a 25 year warranty.
(Please note: We base all of our twin wall system on the internal diameter measurement).
|Type||Fire Stop's/ Cover Plates|
|Construction||316 L 0.40mm Thick Stainless Steel Inner, 304 0.40mm Thick Stainless Steel Outer, Matt Black Powder Coated|
|Designation||EN1856-1 T450 N1 D V3- L50040 G60, EN1856-1 T600 N1 D VM- L20040 G70|
|Fuels||Wood, Oil, Gas, Low Sulpher Coal|
|Special Notice:||Please be advised that all our Twin Wall products are only compatible with Jeremias Twin Wall Flue System and cannot be used with any other Brand of twin wall insulated flue.|
Our twin wall insulated is a simple push-fit joint system. Build your system by placing each piece on top of the previous and push together to make the join. This is the simplest system to construct on the market today.
Download Building Regulations Document J (effective October 2010) below
(Right click link, then select "save file as..")