Provides early warning of the presence of low or high levels of CO in your home through alarm and LCD display. An internal power pack will power the alarm for 7 years in normal operating conditions. The digital LCD display shows low levels of CO down to 10ppm and also peak readings over the previous 4 weeks. The display can be switched between CO monitor and the integrated room thermometer
Internal power pack will power alarm for 7 years in normal operating conditions
- Easy to install. Portable so can be taken on holiday or installed within the home
- 85db alarm at 1m
- CO 'sniff mode' test facility. This will also show low level readings down to 10ppm and peak level readings over the last 4 weeks
- Automatic self diagnostic check
- Room thermometer function designed to provide a temperature indication only (nominally +/– 2°C)
- Ideal for everyone, especially those most at risk e.g. pregnant mums, children and the elderly, caravan and motorhome owners
- Kitemark certified to quality standard BS EN 50291-1: 2010
Same day dispatch if ordered before 2pm.
To mount on a wall or ceiling:
Please ensure that you use the screws provided, as they were chosen specifically for use with this product. Use the template in the packaging for guidance on marking hole positions. Drill holes into the wall. Insert the plastic wall plugs. Screw in the screws. Ensure screws are protruding from the wall by 3mm to allow detector to slot onto screws.
To place on a shelf: The base of the detector has been designed to allow it to stand freely on a shelf.
Download Building Regulations Document J (effective October 2010) below
(Right click link, then select "save file as..")