Anti Down Draft Cowl (with bird guard mesh), eliminates downdraft and diverts rain away from the inside of the pot.
- Suitable for all fuels (removing birdguard for solid fuels is recommended, due to the mesh being gas certified)
- Static anti downdraught cowl in aluminium and powder coated in buff. All strap fixings and birdguard are stainless steel as well as standard hook bolts also made from stainless steel.
- Tested and certified under new regulation BSEN 16475-7:2016 and BSEN-1856-1:2003
- Effective at solving downdraught problems when wind blows from any direction
- Withstands flue temperatures up to 200 degrees celsius
- 135mm (h) x 435mm (w)
- Suitable for up to 250mm internal - 300mm external. If your pot exceeds these measurements please consider using the Oversize Pot Adapter.
Same day dispatch if ordered before 2pm.
Fully assembled, ready to fit with stainless steel birdguard. Suitable for flue temperatures up to 200°C. It is recommended to remove the bird mesh before burning wood or coal.
A reduction plate may be required for flue diameters of 125mm to 175mm. An optional strap fixing kit is available at extra cost.
Download Building Regulations Document J (effective October 2010) below
(Right click link, then select "save file as..")