The wishlist name can't be left blank

FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY For All Orders Of £125 Net*
*(excludes Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland, Eire, and Uk Islands)

Call Us Today 0344 800 6586

Open Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm
Local Rates Apply*

External flue pipes for wood burning stoves

If you need to run flue externally, you must use twin wall insulated flue. Standard vitreous enamel flue pipe should not be used externally.

Twin wall flue is suitable for running through roofs, walls and externally. The double wall construction with insulating layer, provides the necessary protection against heat transmission. To connect twin wall to vitreous enamel stove pipe, you would need to use a twin wall to vitreous stove adaptor.

Example below:

Next: Flue pipe installation


Winter warmer Free When you buy 7 meters or over of 5” or 6” solid fuel liner and get this pack free of charge. Pack Includes:
Stainless Steel Suspending Cowl
Flue Adaptor to Stove Pipe
500g Natural Fire Cement
Nose Cone
Winter Warmer Pack Worth £107.59 Inc Vat
flex Ultraflex Flexible Flue Liner ULTRAFLEX liner is made from twin lined grade 1, 0.12mm
quality stainless steel in 316 or 904.

HETAS Approved Products - Trusted By The Trade

Friendly Technical Help & Advice - Call 0344 800 6586

Google Certified Shop - Your Order is Protected by Google

We Only Supply Premium Quality Liner - No Inferior Imports

The UK's Biggest Supplier of Flexible Flue Liner

Next Day Delivery (Order Before 2pm)

Trading Standards Verified & Approved

UK Manfactured Flexible Flue Liner Made In Our Own Factory

Copyright © 2020-present, Inc. All rights reserved.